Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 78: Forever Grateful ❤

Week 78: Forever Grateful ❤️

¡Familia y Amigos!

We have had some AMAZING miracles this last week! We received a handful of referrals this week from our members and have appointments with them this week! We found a new investigator too! And we just had a flood of tender mercies from the Lord. He is really the one who is over this work.

We had an amazing Christmas, probably the most amazing one I have ever had! We had some incredible talks that were given about how we can show our love for Christ and I was reminded that we don't have to wait for Christmas to think about, and serve like Christ! We can remember him in our daily lives by doing simple things like reading the scriptures and praying.

2.0
Right about this point I feel like my heart is going to burst! I never thought this moment would come but I have so much love and gratitude in my heart. I am SO grateful that the Lord sent me to the Missouri Independence Mission. He has spent the last 18 months, shaping and refining me into this person I now am, and I am forever grateful to him for doing so.

I have come know that Jesus is the Christ. He live and his atonement is real. He has the power to change who we are into who we can become. I know He loves me and you. He has been through everything with me, and He has become my best friend. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve him.

I have come to know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It is by that testimony that I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. I know that the Priesthood has been restored. I know Thomas S. Monson is the Lords mouthpiece on the earth today.

My mission has changed me forever and has laid the foundation for the rest of my life.

Thank you to all of you for your love, letters and support! I have been so blessed.

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles, and I will see you soon ❤️

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt ❤️

My Favorite Scripture- 2 Nephi 31:20

No comments:

Post a Comment