Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 75: Living With Intent!

Week 75: Living With Intent!

¡Familia y Amigos!

This week was a little bit discouraging- several of our investigators dropped us, and almost all of our plans fell through, found out our investigator might be going to China for the next month- ya know, one of those weeks! BUTy I am so grateful when they happen! It reminds me to rely on the Lord more fully and t remember that He is teaching us in all that we experience.

It also hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday in sacrament meeting that it was my last fast sunday on the mission. I bawled my eyes out as I thought about all the amazing people who have loved me and helped us and our investigators while I've been out. The Lord knows us. He truly knows us.

We did a lot of work with some of the inactive members in the ward! One of the sisters is older, and she lives in assisted living, but she really wanted to go to the Nativity display this last weekend. Well by a miracle we were able to help her get dressed, prepped, and ready to go! It was amazing to see her face light up as we helped her get into the car with a family in the ward to go.

#LIGHTtheWORLD this week has been such a blessing! SERVICE IS THE BEST PEOPLE. When we get outside of ourselves, we get so close to the Savior! Sister Masina and I have been having a lot of neat experiences doing the service everyday! The Lord loves all of his children! And Serves with us each and everyday.

2.0
So We had a lesson yesterday about how the cure to going through the motions is to LIVE WITH INTENT. Have a purpose to what you are doing!!

And guess what? We all have a purpose! Heavenly Father wants us home! We are to seek to do all that we can to become like Christ, live his gospel and help other do the same. I know that when live life with the intent to draw ourselves and others closer to Christ, we find joy and beauty in everyday!

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt ❤️

District Pic!

These two Cuties made our week!

and the cheeser was too die for cute!

Really loving these scriptures lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment