Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 73: Gratitude in and Because of Jesus Christ

Week 73: Gratitude in and Because of Jesus Christ

¡Familia y Amigos!

Transfers: So Sister Soutas got transferred (sad day) and I got a new companion- Sister Masina! She is pretty great!

So this week was crazy crazy! One of investigators got married this week and so we got to go. It was just at the Court House in Olathe, but it was good. I have also been on the verge of getting sick on and off this last week but I am feeling better today so hopefully Its all good!

So our investigator moved her date to January 7th, but she feels a whole lot more confident in her choice!

And I will be emailing next week on Tuesday because we are going to the temple :)

2.0
This week I am grateful for trials! They truly give us the opportunity to become like Jesus Christ. There was a song that we were listening to this week and one line in particular has been running through my mind :

'... and then I'm filled with clarity, as you explain your plan, you say : 'I'm not through teaching you to be, as I am.'

Aren't we so grateful that even through the trials of life the Lord s always the silver lining! I know that when we express gratitude for the experiences that the Lord has give us grow and learn, we feel his love and he gives us the strength we need!

I know that the Savior is real! I know he knows us personally. And this week when you think of te thing your are grateful for, take time to thank your Heavenly Father for the Savior.

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt ❤️

Olathe Zone For Life!! Love these Sisters!

Look who I got to say hi/bye to! Love you Hermana!

Saying a temporary bye to some of my favorites!

My New Comapion, Sister Masina!! She's a Gem!!

Wedding at the court house!

And Selfie in the cold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment