Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 69: "For I Will Lead You Along"

Week 69: "For I Will Lead You Along"

¡Familia y Amigos!

My dearest people, can i jut say home much i love you all! Thank you for al of your emails and love and prayers! They are felt and appreciated!!

So this week was an adventure!  We really felt like we should focus on working what the members in our ward to find this last week because with the regulations of the city and such, there are a few set backs- BUT we had some solid referrals this week!!

We went to the Jail this week with our investigator! I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!! Every time we have the opportunity to take people there, I feel the spirit SO strong! We were able to talk about the Book of Mormon and the role Joseph Smith played in the restoration. I am forever grateful to be a missionary in the Missouri Independence Mission!

We also went on exchanges- I went to Olathe 1st ward with the one  and only Sister Wilkey! (It's fine- I've only been praying to be companions with her since last August... DREAM COME TRUE!) I was so good to be with her ad use some Spanish in Olathe :) And Sister Soutas and Sister Crockett met one awesome people that we have some appointments with!

2.0
While I was on exchanges, Sister Wilkey shared a scripture with me that really touched me! It is from Doctrine and Covenants 78: 17-19:

"17 Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;

18 And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours.

19 And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea, more."

We do not know all things. Sometimes we are not always shown a why, or a what, but we are promised that he 'will lead [us] along'. What an amazing promise!

I know that the Lord is always standing by our side. He leads us along as we allow him to. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I know they watch over each and everyone of us. Look to them and believe that miracles are coming and happening in your life!

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt ❤️

At the Historic Liberty Jail with our investigator!

EXCHANGES MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!: Myself, Sister Wilkey, Sister Soutas and Sister Crockett :)

and a couple good ones to think about this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment