Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 67: Look How Far You've Come

Week 67: Look How Far You've Come

¡Familia y Amigos!

HELLO PEOPLE!!! It's been a week!! Haha! Sending Sister Fletcher home, picking up Sister Soutas (pronounced like so-tuhs)- my cute new companion! She is from South Jordan, UT and get this- Her and Hna. Baggett are in the same home ward! Small world :) But she is fresh from the MTC! in fact, President Vest let us see the new sisters pictures, and i even picked her out in the MTC Choir during conference!

But i am running low on time! But This week has been crazy busy and lots of craziness going from sending a missionary home to having a brand new missionary! We are excited for all of the adventures we will have!

2.0
This week I had a pretty neat experience while i was taking the sacrament. I was thinking about how a year ago today, October 10th, Hna Baggett and I were getting everything ready for Darlene's baptism back in independence. And as I was pondering about all of the things that have happened in the last year, the spirit whispered to me 'Look how far you have come'. I was overwhelmed as a series of lessons i have learned and how i have grown rested in my mind.

I know that sometimes we can get don thinking we haven't improved all too much, but look back to the last 6 months, the last year, the last 5 years. I can promise you that you are changing and doing better than you think you are.

I am grateful for that personal moment to see how the Lord has helped me change throughout my mission. I know that the sacrament is time for us to reflect on how we have drawn closer to the Savior, as well as a place to know what we can do to continue to draw closer to him.

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt ❤️

Last Day With Sister Fletcher! Gonna miss her!

My cute companion! Sister Soutas! :)

Sister Soutas, Yours Truly, Sister Jones, and Sister Peterson at transfers! :)

Thankfully, she thinks my jokes are funny! And my crazy faces too!

No comments:

Post a Comment