Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 66: IT'S A GIRL!!!

Week 66: IT'S A GIRL!!!

¡Familia y Amigos!

Hello Hello!

Ok folks- THIS WEEK WAS SO GOOD!! Full of adventures too! Conference, walk week, migraines and meeting!- but it all turned out amazing!

Title Explanation: Little bit of mission lingo lesson for you all who could be slightly confused: When a sister trains a new missionary they are called their mom and so based off that mission lingo: I'M GONNA BE A MOM!! I couldn't let Ellen and Andrea have all the fun! :) haha! We got a call from the Assistants on Thursday night telling me I was receiving a training call! (Pics attached) So I'll be dropping Sister Fletcher off and sending her home at transfers and picking up a new missionary!

With the training call I was invited to attend a meeting at President and Sister Vest's house-- it was absolutely amazing! I know that President and Sister Vest are called by the Lord! I am humbled and grateful for their love and service!

Conference: CAN I JUST SAY HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO HAVE PROPHETS AND APOSTLES!! My heart was SO full as I listened to talk after talk of answered prayers and comfort! I hope you all took seriously the thoughts and promptings you received of what the Lord would have you do because of what was shared! I know that as you act on those personal invitations from the Lord, because that is what promptings are, you will be truly blessed. You will draw closer to the Savior and feel his atonement working in your life! We have a Savior and He lives.

2.0
So this week I have been studying Repentance- which was beautifully explained in conference! And I came across a couple verses in Alma 34 that really hit me:

"14 And behold, this is the whole meaning of the law, every whit pointing to that great and last sacrifice; and that great and last sacrifice will be the Son of God, yea, infinite and eternal.

15 And thus he shall bring salvation to all those who shall believe on his name; this being the intent of this last sacrifice, to bring about the bowels of mercy, which overpowereth justice, and bringeth about means unto men that they may have faith unto repentance."

The whole meaning of the law, every whit pointing to that great and last sacrifice.

Think about that: all that we are asked to do by the Lord, turns us to our Savior, Jesus Christ. The sacrament, reading scriptures, keeping the commandments, and especially Repentance.

I know that salvation is not out of reach because of our Savior! We have access to his grace, love, and mercy as we choose to repent joyfully, humbly, sincerely, and daily.

I am grateful for all that the Savior has mad possible for each of us. No matter where we have been, where we currently are, with Christ, we can achieve all that the father has asked of us and become like him.

May we all truly consider what we can change in our lives to more fully obtain his grace and mercy!

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt ❤️

Calling our Cute Less Active to let us in to watch conference! :)

A screen shot from the video of my reaction when I got my training call! Shout out to Sister Fletcher for getting it on film!

And our district of miracles! I seriously love these people and we seriously worked some INCREDIBLE miracles! Love being a missionary!

And ice cream from Syla's and Maddy's with the Sisters! A cute, homemade ice cream place in Olathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment