Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 63: Power of Patience!

Week 63: Power of Patience!

¡Familia y Amigos!

Wow! Another crazy week! Walk week always seems to go by so fast!!

WE TALKED TO SO MANY PEOPLE THIS WEEK.

And all of you that know me know I love to talk BUT...I LOVE talking to people about all the random things of life and LITERALLY EVERYTHING RELATES TO THE GOSPEL!!!!!  But really, it's amazing! :)

We were able to find a new investigator! She is so sweet and we are really excited to meet with her!

We have 8, YES EIGHT!, set appointments this week!! Things are starting to really pick up now that the whitewash is more normal :) We are just continuing to see countless miracles!!

2.0
This transfer I have been studying the Christlike Attribute of Patience!

MANY people have made the comment or given me the advice to never pray for patience on my mission, but as I have studied what patience really is, I recognize the need for this attribute!

Doctrine and Covenants 101:38 says:
"And seek the face of the Lord always, that in patience ye may possess your souls, and ye shall have eternal life."

I know that I am not perfect by any means, but I know that I have a Perfect Savior. As we continue to seek him, we can overcome the natural man dad become like our Savior and Heavenly Father.

"...patience is not passive resignation, nor is it failing to act because of our fears. Patience means active waiting and enduring. It means staying with something and doing all that we can--working, hoping, and exercising faith; bearing hardship with fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is not simply enduring; it is enduring well!"  - Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt ❤️

We had a relief society had an activity and the theme was the Olympics. Love America!

Walk week selfie!

Remember that your Life guard walks on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment