Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 61: I Still Got A Lot of Fight Left in Me!

Week 61: I Still Got a Lot of Fight Left in Me!

¡Familia y Amigos!

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS KEVIN!!!! Holy Hannah! I cannot believe you are 18!! Hope you had a good day :)

Well folks- the streak has been broken! 14 months in and I have my second comp for 2 transfers! Haha but all is well!

So this week our Family went to the Visitor Center this week! I sure love that place!! It was so good! One of my old companions, Sister Bentley, took us through! and I saw a couple other lovely people!!!

But it was so good! They committed to seriously read the Book of Mormon as a result of the trip so that's real win there folks :)

Well this is super short, but it was a good one :)

2.0
John 16: 33
'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.'

I am so grateful for a Savior who willingly descended below all thing to help each of us overcome.

I know that the Savior loves us! He knows each of you! I know that because of our Savior we can deal with everything that comes our way, with confidence that we will have 'a lot of fight left' and strength through Christ.

I love you all! I know that with faith firmly planted in Christ, and a smile on our face, we can do anything!

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!
Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt ❤️

My Favorite is home!

Our Cute Family!! :)

Sister Bentley! :)

The license plates here get me every week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment