Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 58: Miracles on Mulberry Street!

¡Familia y Amigos!

Well Folks, this week has been one for the books!! There have been
countless miracles over and over, and I know that the Lords hand has
been so apparent. THIS IS HIS WORK! How grateful I am to be be a part
of this work!

(1) The Claridy's- So remember that family I mentioned last week? THEY
ARE INCREDIBLE!! We had such a an awesome lesson with them! We asked
them at the end of the lesson if they would be baptized if they come
to know that the things we teach are true and they both said yes! They
remembered so much from what the Elders had taught them, and ahh! They
are such a blessing! We have an appointment with them tonight and our
Bishop is coming with us!

(2) Zone Conference- We had an incredible meeting this week with
several other zones, and the spirit was so strong! I was also able to
see the Tornoto's - they are the Visitor Center directors- and some of
the other senior couples! Huge tender mercy!

(3) Margret- OH MY GOODNESS! Ok so she was probably the biggest
miracle of the week! So Saturday night when we were planning we looked
at our goals for the week, and we had a goal of one person at
sacrament meeting, and so we texted all of our investigators and we
prayed jand did all we could. Well, Sunday morning came and they all
told us they couldn't make it... But we had faith!! So 5 minutes were
left until church starts and things weren't looking too promising, and
just as we were going to give up, one of our members came up to us and
told us that her friend was coming and she wanted to introduce
us...... Here we have Margret! and we found out that she had called
our member and asked 'Are you going to pick me up for church or
what?!' AHHH!! And she loved it so much that she is coming next  week
and we are getting her a Book of Mormon in Swahili! Miracles are real
and God IS a God of miracles!

2.0
So this week as I was studying in the Book of Mormon and this verse in
Jacob chapter 4:7 and it says:

 "Nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our weakness that we may know
that it is by his grace, and his great condescensions unto the
children of men, that we have power to do these things"

I LOVE this scripture! This week as I was pondering over the many
miracles we saw, I am beyond grateful that the Lord calls weak people
to help him as he works miracles.

But I am grateful for these weaknesses, and grateful for the
experience that I had as a missionary. I am grateful for my
weaknesses. But I am especially grateful for the opportunity they have
given me to turn to my Savior.

I know that through the Savior we can overcome our weaknesses.If we
desire to help in his work, he will qualify us.

Love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Kim Hunt 






No comments:

Post a Comment