Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week 51: A Year to Remember

¡Familia y Amigos!

Wow this week had been crazy!! We are so blessed to have so much work to do here in this area!!

I don't have much time this week, but this week I am grateful for patient members and a patience companion who laugh at my goofy Spanish mistakes and are helping me learn more! I am grateful for the Lords timing! He is truly preparing the hearts of people everywhere to here the gospel in their lives.

We had a really Incredible lesson with our investigator this week, and she is seriously considering baptism. She is really seeking an answer for herself and it has been incredible to watch her grow this last week and a half! So hopefully she will have her answer this week as we meet with her!

2.0
Well the year mark has come and gone. I cannot believe or even begin describe what an amazing, life changing, challenging, rewarding, stressful, incredible 100% worth it time I have had as a missionary.

I have grown closer to my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I have come to know more fully that I know and believe this gospel to be true with all my heart. I know that our Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for all of us.

And as this year has come and gone, I am grateful for the next 6 months I have left to grow and learn even more. I know the Lord shapes us and helps us grow as we allow him to work in our lives. And I can't wait to see what all he has left in store for me and those who, I will meet.

I love this gospel and I would not want to be anywhere else than here on my mission. It's truly been a year to remember!

Love you al and Hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Hunt







No comments:

Post a Comment