Thursday, June 2, 2016

Week 46: The Most Incredible Book

¡Familia y Amigos!
 
I hope you all had amazing weeks! It was so good to talk to my family
Yesterday! Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's! You are incredible!!
 
We have been going through the unknowns on our branch roster, and none
of them have been home when we have stopped by, but we have had some
pretty amazing lessons and progress with our less active members we
are working with. They are incredible and I love getting to learn from
them.
 
We had Zone training this week and I feel extremely blessed to be in
the Zone that I am in. We talked a ton about the Book of Mormon and
the role it plays in our lives. And it leads right into my 2.0 this
week!
 
2.0
After Zone training, I read a talk that was given in April 2015
general conference titled "Stay By the Tree" by Kevin W. Pearson.
 
He talks about the life lessons we can draw about enduring to the end
from Lehi, a Book of Mormon prophet' about the tree of life.
 
The analogies were amazing, but the invitation and promise he gave at
the end of his talk touched my heart. He said:
 
"If you are struggling, confused, or spiritually lost, I urge you to
do the one thing I know will get you back on track. Begin again to
prayerfully study the Book of Mormon and live its teachings every day,
every day, every day! I testify of the profound power in the Book of
Mormon that will change your life and strengthen your resolve to
follow Christ. The Holy Ghost will change your heart and help you see
“things as they really are.” He will show you what you need to do
next."
 
I add my testimony to Elder Pearson's, I know that the Book of Mormon
is true. It has changed my life. In times of trial I have spent days
and nights on my knees, and have in turn found peace and answers in
that sacred Book. I cannot begin to describe the peace and comfort
that has come from 531 pages, but I know you can experience it too.
 
If you have not read the Book of Mormon, I would invite you to read
it. If it has been a while since you have read it, start to read it
again. I know there are answers to questions and comfort and counsel
awaiting you if you act in faith and read the book.
 
The Lord has blessed us with scriptures written for our day, may we
cherish His gift to us in our lives.
 
I Hope you all have a week full of miracles!
 
Abrazos y Oraciones
 
Heavy black heart️Hermana/Sister Hunt






No comments:

Post a Comment