Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Week 43: He is Here.

¡Familia y Amigos! 

Wow!! I don't have much time this week, but I am overwhelmed by the amount of answered prayers I have had this week!! I pray for the safety and health of all the friends and family around the world and that the Lord will bless you all!

Transfers are also Thursday this week so we'll see what happens!

Highlight of the week was that we were able to attend the first ever Far West Missouri Stake Conference!! Wow! What an incredible meeting!! The spirit was so strong! I know that we have inspired leaders who are called of God, and I know that this is the Lords works and it is growing!

2.0
This week I wanted to share my testimony of the power in prayer. I know that whenever we pray, our Heavenly Father hears us. He knows us. I also know that he answers our prayers! I would invite you all to read Elder Hollstrom's talk from Conference 'A Child of God'. I know that as we better understand our true relationship with our Heavenly Father, we will be able to feel the power prayer can have in our lives. He is there, anytime, anywhere and always!

Also Happy Happy Birthday to Jake, Eric Diane, Julie, Tanner and Paige!! (If I missed someone, I'm sorry!) I love all and hope you have great birthdays!!

Hope you all have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones 

Hermana/Sister Hunt Heavy black heart




No comments:

Post a Comment