Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 38: Preparing in Faith

Familia y Amigos!

WOW! This week has been SO busy, crazy, amazing, incredible, full of awesome week ever! My nine month mark was this week (where in the world has the time gone?!), I got to meet an apostle, I got to see all of my favorite missionaries and all in all had probably one of the most amazing weeks of my mission!

We had all mission conference and Elder Gary E. Stevenson came and spoke to us! It was truly one of the most incredible experiences I have ever had! Elder Deshler and Elder Anderson of the 70 also spoke to us, and the spirit was so strong! He talked to us about post mission planning and finding (aka marriage- which gets talked about an awful lot, but don't worry, I took notes and won't use any of the advice until after December 30th) and then He talked about how incredibly blessed we are to serve in this mission! I couldn't agree more! Missouri has blessed and changed my life forever!

He talked a lot about catching a vision of who we are and who the people we interact with throughout our missions and lives are! I LOVED that! We need to know who we are in order to get to where we
want to be! So this week I have been praying to catch a vision of who I am to the Lord and who my investigators/members are also! It has only been 2 days and I can already see the difference!

We also had Zone Training, and again so many answers to prayers! The Lord is incredible! I also got to speak in the Branch on Sunday and talk about Sister Bentley and I's experience! Out investigators baptism is this Saturday and he is doing so good and he is super excited!!

2.0
Our Savior Jesus Christ lives! He knows us personally! When we pray, our Heave Father hears our prayers and he will always answer. As I prepared for all mission conference, I took questions to the Lord and studied them prior to going. Over the 3 hours we were with them sitting in the Chapel, answers to my questions came, and as General Conference is in just a few weeks, I would invite all of you to take time to ponder and prepare for Conference! Take time to pick questions you are seeking to have answered and I can promise you, that as you prepare to be taught by the leaders of the church, the Lord will pour out his spirit on you and you will receive answers to your questions.

I love you all and Hope you have a week full of miracles!!

¡Abrazos y Oraciones!

Hermana/ Sister Hunt

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment