Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 36: The Strength He Gives

¡Familia y amigos!

This week has honestly been incredible! 

A couple highlights:

We got to go back to my last area for a Baptism for my investigator back in my Branch! I have never felt the Spirit so strongly as I did as her Baptism! She is 17, and none of her family came, but almost everyone from the branch was there! She is in good hands! It was so fun to see Hna Oldroyd and all the people from the Branch! I love those people so much! It was also so fun to be back in the inner city! Haha I think it kinda scared my companion and the member that drove us, but that's ok! It will forever have a place in my heart! 

We also went on a Blitz with our Sister Training Leaders (a Blitz is when they come to our area and we split, so I was with Sister Helmbold, which was way fun! So we can cover more of our area in one day!) We found THREE new investigators!! I could have cried! We haven't been able to find people all transfer, but we are slowly seeing miracles!! 

And speaking of transfers, they are this week, so we won't find out until tomorrow night what's going to happen and I'm excited to see if my streak of constant change is gonna stay! 

2.0
This week my testimony is simple. The power of prayer is real. When we pray, Heavenly Father listens, and he is there. I know that God answers our prayers, and just like the Nephites '...being strengthened by the hand of the Lord, having prayed mightily to him that he would deliver them out of the hands of their enemies, therefore the Lord did hear their cries, and did strengthen them,' (Alma 2:28) As we pray and ask the Lord for help he can strengthen us no matter what. So if you feel like you can do it anymore, like taking even one more step will make your knees buckle, turn to the Lord in prayer, and I promise he can you the strength you need.

I love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!!

Abrazos y Oraciones 
 
Hermana/ Sister Hunt
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment