Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 35: The Time to Love

¡Familia y Amigos!
 
This week was a crazy one! It flew by so quickly! I had the opportunity to speak yesterday in sacrament meeting about missionary work! It was such a blessing to be able to share my love for this gospel to the members! ALL of our investigators came to church yesterday (can I get a hallelujah to that!) and almost all of our less actives! The work is progressing more and more each day!
 
2.0
I didn't have much time today, but my thought for the week is on charity. Take time to tell the people in your life how much they mean to you! We are all sent here to help uplift and strengthen one another, so what can you do this week to show the people in your life you love them? I hope that as you take time to express your love, you will want to do it more often me come to love those around you even deeper.
 
I love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!
 
Abrazos y Oraciones
 
Sister/Hermana Hunt
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment