Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 34: The Best One Yet

¡Familia y Amigos!
 
This week has flown by! I can't believe it is time to write again!
 
We have been praying and studying what we can do to help our area, and we got an answer! We are starting a 40-day fast in the Ward for missionary work next week! I get to speak in sacrament meeting on Sunday and kind of kick it off! We are really looking forward to seeing what miracles and blessing come from it! 
 
One of the investigators we are teaching online at the jail (we teach people who come on Mormon.org) got put on Baptismal date for April 9th (baptism for my birthday, not too shabby for a present right?!) He is moving to Ohio this week and then we will get him in touch with the Local missionaries so they can teach him and help him progress toward his date! We are super excited for him!
 
We had an amazing week at the Jail as well! I GOT TO TAKE A SPANISH PRESENTATION!! My heart almost burst with happiness! I was a little rusty, crazy how fast it slips, but I have been praying to be able to use my Spanish and a family came in and the Mom didn't speak hardly any English and so I got to do it in Spanish and I am so grateful to know Heavenly Father knows exactly where we are and that he answers our prayers! Little big tender mercy for me!
 
2.0
So I was laying in my bed last night and I realized that exactly a year ago today, I decided to serve a mission, and WOW, what an adventure it has been! When I decided to serve I had no idea what incredible things the Lord would have in store for me to learn, grow, love and serve! 
 
I am beyond grateful that a mission was part of Gods plan for me. He has shown me time and time again, that I was called to the Missouri Independence Mission to leave June 10th, 2015 to have all the experiences I have had so far, to meet the people who have changed me forever and most importantly to gain the testimony I have gained of my Savior Jesus Christ. 
 
The time out here is going by so fast! I love being a missionary and I am so glad I still have 10 months left to work harder and learn and grow even more! But all in all I know that God has a specific plan for each of us! He wants us to succeed and live up to our potential. May we all try a little harder to see ourselves as the person Heavenly Father see us as! 
 
I love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!
 
¡Abrazos y Oraciones!
 
Hermana/Sister Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment