Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 33: Embrace Your Opportunities

¡Familia y Amigos!

Well this week we saw SO MANY MIRACLES! I can tell you that diligence, hard work, prayers, faith, and long days are the best and that they work!! ( Preach My Gospel is so inspired!! ) We found a new investigator this week and I am pretty sure my heart almost died when she told us we could come back and teach her more! I have never been so aware of the Lord and his tender mercies as I have thus far during this transfer!!

We have been working so hard to do what we can to serve the people and our investigators in the area and I can tell you that service, builds love, trust, and strengthens relationships! I have grown to love the people here so quickly through service!! 

2.0
This week I have been pondering a lot about change due to the changes in the mission, a new boundary change of stakes at home, the change I have seen in our Ward in just two weeks and just the day to day changes of missionary life! 

In Ether 12:27 it says "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."  What an incredible promise! If we come unto the Lord he will show us our weaknesses, and as we work with him, they can and will become our strengths!!

Change is such a blessing!! Everyday is a new day to change. We don't have to wait until tomorrow, a new area, a new companion, a new job, a new season, new circumstances to change! We can wake up every morning and choose to be better than we were yesterday, and tomorrow we can be better than we were today. We can choose to have a more positive attitude, be more loving, more organized today! 

We are constantly progressing, so embrace the opportunities you have in your life to be better! We have a Savior. He atoned for mistakes and our short comings. Take his outstretched hand and begin your daily journey to be more Christlike, today. I can promise you that as you do so, you will be able to be happier and your relationship with the Savior will be strengthened, and I know he is there along the way :)

I love you all and hope that you have a week full of miracles!!

¡Abrazos y Oraciones!

Sister/Hermana Hunt
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment