Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 30: Miracles on Walnut St.

¡Familia y Amigos!

Another week come and gone! And another transfer coming to a close
(how in the world has it been 6 weeks?!) Transfers are next Thursday,
so if I get transferred, I won't have p-day till probably the 25th!
But anyways, I'm hoping I still have one more transfer with Hermana
Oldroyd here in Riverview!

Because many of you have been asking, the weather here in Missouri is
SOOO nuts! So it snowed once, and then it melted and is all gone. This
last week it was FOUR DEGREES! And with the wind chill (which is the
added temperature drop because of the humidity for all the people like
me who didn't know what that was) it was NEGATIVE FOURTEEN DEGREES! So
ya, it's been a little cold, but today it is in the high forties low
fifties and I am in heaven (never thought I'd say that). And who knows
maybe we'll have a blizzard next week! Missouri is awesome and I am
learning to love boots, coats, gloves and scarves!

This week we saw SO many miracles! Hermana Oldroyd and I found a
family this week! We are teaching them this Saturday! We had to drop
our investigators who were on date for the 23rd because they weren't
keeping commitments, but we have another investigator that is praying
about a baptismal date this week! She's an awesome investigator and
keeps us on our toes! She studies everything we tell her in our
lessons and texts/ calls us throughout the week if she has questions.
We couldn't ask for anything better! The lord is working miracles!

2.0

One thing I know is true and real, is Gods love. He is truly our
father, and regardless of the choices we make, he loves us. I know
that he loves everyone, because I have felt his love and every time I
teach someone, or talk to someone on the street, I can feel the love
he has for them. No matter what happens in the life, whatever mistakes
we make, heartaches we feel, through our Savior Jesus Christ and his
atonement. Turn to him and let him heal you.

I love you all and I pray for you everyday! Thank you for all of your
love and support!'

Hope you have a week full of miracles!

¡Abrazos y Oraciones!

Hermana/Sister Hunt



No comments:

Post a Comment