Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 29: I'm late! I'm late! I'm late at sending my group email and...

Week 28: I'm late! I'm late! I'm late at sending my group email and...
 
¡Familia y Amigos!
 
I don't have much time this week, except for a 2.0 but my week this week was awesome! The Lord is truly blessing Hna Oldroyd and I.
 
2.0
I just want to share my testimony with each of you that I know that God lives. I know that he is our loving Heavenly Father and he created a perfect plan for each of us. I know that Jesus Christ is the savior of the world. His atonement is real. Repentance is real and is one of the biggest blessings we have received! If we let the Saviors atonement work in our lives, he can change our very nature. Each of you has Devine potential. God uses our talents to bless and lift those around us. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Chris's church on the earth today. It was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and that by the power of God translated the Book of Mormon. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and as we study and read it we can feel the Spirit testify of its truth. As we read it we can receive answers to our questions. I know the calling that I have as a missionary is from God and was given by a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I know I was called to the Missouri Independence Mission, to serve and meet everyone that I have met and all those I will meet during my service here as a missionary. There is truly nothing I love more than being a missionary. And I want to share all of these things with you in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
I love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!
 
Abrazos y Oraciones
 
Hermana/Sister Hunt
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment