Thursday, December 24, 2015

Week 27: A Missionary Christmas

¡Familia y Amigos!

So this week was AWESOME! We have a couple that we are teaching that accepted to be baptized on January 23rd, and we are pretty excited about them! They have been reading the Book of Mormon and we are going over to do some service to help them clean this week!

Another super awesome miracle from this week is that our Mission President has put a big push on contacting referrals within 24 hours of receiving them and we have seen SOOO many miracles from doing so!
We found 3 new investigators this week through referrals and a couple of appointments to meet and teach a few others! There are so many people who are prepared! We got to go to the temple with a returning member from Hna. Oldroyd's last area which was awesome! Also super great that Hna. Oldroyd and I work so well together! We were able to meet with our branch president and set some goals for these last couple of weeks and for 2016 (wow when did that happen?) And I am really excited to see what we can accomplish!

Hope with last weeks 2.0 y'all were able to see more of the things you can accomplish in your day to day lives and you pray to see that everyday. Feel free to email me and let know how it went!

2.0
Well it's Christmas Eve. Many people have asked me over these last few weeks if it hard to be away from home, or if I miss my family and their traditions, and through all those questions and this time, being the first time I've ever been away from home for Christmas, I just want to express to you all how truly grateful I am to be a missionary this Christmas. I LOVE being a missionary! Every single day I get to share a message about Jesus Christ that changes people's lives, that has changed my life! Being away from home is hard, but Heavenly Father has plenty of Children that he misses and he wants all of them to come home to. So this Christmas I am grateful to be away from home, to be able to dedicate all of my time to do whatever the Lord asks of me to bring his family back to him. And I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ. Everything is made possible through him, and that's why we celebrate his birth. Because he was willing to come to earth to set the example for us, to suffer for us in Gethsemane and then overcame death, so we all can return back to live with God again and we can be changed and molded into who he knows we can become. So I hope you all really take time for Christ in your lives, not just today or tomorrow, but always. That's my prayer and my hope for all of you.

You all are awesome! Thank you for the love and support you all send me through letters, emails and prayers! I know they help strengthen me and hope my letters and prayers do the same for you!

I hope you all have a Merry merry Christmas and a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Sister/Hermana Hunt





No comments:

Post a Comment