Saturday, November 28, 2015

Week 23: Exchanges and Holidays Galore!

¡Familia y Amigos!

Wow this week was awesome! 

We went on exchanges on Saturday and it was absolutely incredible! Love that I get to learn from so many missionaries! I went out of the area to Northern Kansas City with Sister Muñoz, and it was awesome! We saw so many miracles and I learned a lot! Hna. Delgado and Hna. Rollins were able to reach all of our goals we set for the week in our area! It was awesome! We had 3 people lined up for church, our last goal, and none of them ended up coming, which was pretty sad, but we will try again this week!

We set up all the Christmas decorations at the Visitor Center this week and also pulled out  decorations for the house we live in, and Christmas music was approved to listen to! I love Christmas, crazy that it is so close!

Well I don't have much time left except for a 2.0

This week I just want to bear my testimony about charity. Charity is 'the pure love of Christ' (Mormoni 7:47), and it is should be something we are all praying and working to develop. I know when we have charity we are much happier and can look beyond ourselves and see how we can love others and view them through Heavenly Fathers eyes. May we all strive to be more charitable as we go through our days!

I love you all so much and hope you have a week full of miracles!

¡Abrazos y Oraciones!

Sister/Hermana Hunt


So weird wearing pants!





No comments:

Post a Comment