Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Week 21: There's Power in Simplicity

¡Familia y Amigos!

This week was awesome! 

We had a full proselyting day this week where we had the whole day in our area and we aren't on shift at the Visitor Center, and we saw SO many miracles! We found 6 new investigators and were able to contact 17 people! It was incredible! We also had a baptism of one our less active families daughters! She was so excited! And it was awesome!

We had stake conference this week and Elder David S. Baxter was the 70 that came, and he had some super powerful words to share! It was awesome! He talked a lot about testimonies and reminded us that a testimony is the feelings and beliefs that you  know to be true and invited to keep our testimonies to 2 minutes or less on fast Sunday. Good reminder again that the gospel is simple :)

I don't have much time this week to write because I didn't realize how late it was, so 2.0 time

2.0
There is literally no sweeter joy than being a missionary! I love that my responsibility everyday is to invite people to come unto Christ and share a message with them that will change their life forever. Speaking Spanish has been a very humbling experience as I don't know many words, and I still don't speak very well, Elder Baxter made a comment that was an answer to my prayers, he said 'some of the most powerful testimonies are in the simple truths of the gospel'. I don't know much, but I do know the simple truths of this gospel are very powerful. No matter how simple your testimony is, it has the power to change someone's life forever. Don't be afraid to share it.

I hope you all have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones

Hermana/Sister Hunt



No comments:

Post a Comment