Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Week 17: You Know You're a Missionary When...

¡Familia y Amigos!

Holy cow! This week has been crazy!! It was a spiritual FEAST!

So last Friday we had Zone Conference from 7:30 in the morning and didn't get back to the Visitor Center until 6! But it was a full day of spiritual trainings and SOO good! A whole lot of revelation and most of the things that were touched on we're also talked about in Conference.... The spirit is so real! 

Then CONFERENCE!!!!-- Someone once said that General Conference is like the super bowl for missionaries... SO TRUE and I LOVED IT!!!! We got super lucky to be able to watch all four sessions at the Visitor Center! I love that we can all here the same message and get personal revelation for us! Just like Larry R Lawrence spoke about! I Hope you all watched conference and set goals to improve! If you didn't watch them all, find time and do it! If you make time for the Lord you will be blessed in all other things!

So Last night was AMAZING!! We took our investigator ,that's getting baptized Saturday,  to the Kansas City Temple and we taught her the last lesson at the temple and it was the most incredible experience I have had on my mission thus far! She is so excited and I feel so blessed to have been able to teach her and watch her testimony grow! The Lord has great things in store for her! 

Also missionary moment of the week: Hermana Baggett and I went to get gas and we stopped at a gas station that we never go to to fill up and I even pulled through 3 different spots and we get to the pump and when we fill up the car, we check the tire pressure in each tire and the oil, and while we were doing this a man pulled up in his truck behind us and was watching these two 19 year old girls in skirts and he asked if we knew that our car could tell us when the pressure was low, and we told him that we don't own the car and signed a contract that we would do those things every time we fill it up and we got to talking and he shared with us about his faith in Jesus Christ and we got to talking and we offered him a Book of Mormon, and he politely said no, and then said 'But you know what you can leave me with? A word of Prayer!' So Hermana Baggett and I and this Man were standing by the gas pump at QT praying. And then we ended up giving him a family proclamation with our information on it! And as crazy and strange as that may sound, I know it wasn't a coincidence! Which is a perfect lead in to this weeks 2.0

2.0 
Heavenly Father and the Savior are so personal! They are each so involved in our daily lives! I can testify to you all that They are both there, walking this life with each of you and your personal struggles and successes. Do not give up! Heavenly Father is one prayer away. Poor your heart out to him. I can also testify to you all that the Atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ is real, it is personal, and I know He felt what He felt for you and me personally and He knows exactly how to comfort you. If you turn to him, trust him and keep going I can promise there are better days ahead. 

I love you all and hope you have a week full of miracles!

Abrazos y Oraciones 

Hermana/Sister Hunt





No comments:

Post a Comment