Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 13: Find Out for Yourself

Week 13: Find Out For Yourself.
 
¡Familia y Amgios!
 
I don't have much time, but this week was amazing! All in all everyday I am here I see more and more of how truly involved in our lives Heavenly Father and the Savior are. It is such a privilege to be serving here in Missouri, and I know I say this a lot, but I cannot imagine being anywhere else right now! I have never experienced such an emotional, amazing, stressful and joyous responsibility in my life, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
 
The 2.0 this week is something that has been weighing on my mind so much lately as I have been studying and praying about what I can share with you all.
 
2.0
In Helaman 5:12 it says: "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."
We must build our lives on the Savior. We live in a crazy world where the adversary is sending those winds and storms, and we cannot withstand them in any other way than having a firm testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ. I love His gospel so much because it is encouraged for anyone and everyone to find out if it is true for themselves. Why is it so important and so stressed to have our own testimony? It is important because there will come a time in everyone of our lives, when all we'll have to fall back on is our testimony and faith in Jesus Christ. When that day comes we need to be ready, so I pose the challenge, find out. If you haven't found out find out. Study out his word, think about it, pray about it and I can testify to you that you will receive an answer. This is his work. I am truly humbled and so blessed to be a missionary! I know I am guided everyday in my efforts and that the Lord watches over me. I pray everyday that all of you can see his hand working miracles in your life! I know he is there, you just have to seek him out.
 
I love you all and am so blessed with the most amazing support and love! Hope you can feel my prayers for you!
 
Have a week full of miracles!
 
¡Abrazos y Oraciones!
 
Hermana/Sister Hunt
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment